Thursday, January 22, 2009

Be a Lamp


So its official, I start subbing tomorrow! I am super excited. I subbed a bit last year in May when I had returned from school. I was mostly positioned at the middle school with a few times at the elementary schools. I must say I LOVED the middle school {yes, they are at that incredibly awkward age where they think they know everything, but I found it so fun}.

So tomorrow I am subbing in for the middle school gym teacher hahaha. I get to wear sneakers and spandex {love spandex}. I also love that I get to dress comfortably while playing games all day and getting paid to do so. Super cool.

OH and more good news! I was offered a senior counselor position at the camp I have been working at for the past four summers. A senior position is a pretty big deal! You are in charge of at least 18 girls, 3 junior counselors, 2 senior cit's, and 2 cit's. Thats a lot of girls! I must admit I was super excited when I found out about that as well. The only things holding me back are the pay {its not that great, I really go back every year because of the fun staff and I love camp}, and also I need to stat looking for somewhere to live next year while at school and most of the rents I've seen begin in the summer. Anyhoo, I am gonna sleep on that for a few days before I make a decision. I won't let it stress me out.

Gosh, I get sooo excited when it comes to subbing and camp, its a really good thing I went to school for education right??? But really, I can always go back and get my masters in education after getting this Business degree.

Ok, so this picture I came across on holga tumblr and I really liked it. I think I try to live my life according to this picture {well, I try at least}. I love to help people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment