Monday, January 5, 2009

I came across this image on ffffound.com and I loved it. Especially because I am headed for the nations capitol this week.

My two sisters and I are being spontaneous and taking a cheap flight down to explore the many (free) museums that are offered, while squatting at our aunts house in VA.

The Obama's are also already in town! How amazing would it be if I just happened to run into them {obviously thats not going to happen considering hes being inaugurated next week and the amount of secret service that will be around} but I'm just saying... that would be pretty cool!

I am just excited to really explore the nations Capital on my own. I have been there a few times in the past with family and then once with the standard middle school trip.

This trip is spontaneous and adventurous... two things on my vision board ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment