Sunday, January 18, 2009

an online ramble


Sooo this semester I will officially be an online student. My classes will all be taken online and I will be living at home.

I will miss being on campus with the rest of the fighting owls {yes, our mascot is the fighting owls}. But I will have the opportunity to work during the day and make some money. {I am currently worth nothing}.

Anyhoo I saw this picture on ffffound.com and immediately started laughing, I literally couldn't breathe! I think Nester {the official fighting owl} is sad to see me go.

Some of the things I will be missing are my intramural soccer team that I have been on with the same girls since freshman year, coed softball with my bests, performing in Vagina Monologues with DANGAA, being the business manager of the paper, Tuesdays at Tommy D's, running back and forth across the hall to the guys apt, senate banquet {but don't worry, I'm going as someones date}, and i suppose working at the Library....

Of course I will be on campus now and again to meet with my professors for the online classes once a month I think it is, buy books, and to obviously visit and hang out with my bests.

I plan on being a Substitute teacher! I am really excited....its a good thing I am going to school for business management right?? haha

Anyhoo I am off to run errands with my sister before I drive her back to campus tomorrow

ta ta for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment