Friday, January 16, 2009

Some things are not Important



I think I have an issue with caring too much about certain things that really end up causing more stress in my life. I take a lot of time worrying about others and whats going on in their lives rather than focusing on myself.

My sister never fails to remind me that I worry waaaay to much about pointless things. She simply makes a crinkled face whenever I ask her what shes doing or where shes going or what shes making, and then draws out my name with a little frustration behind it.... for example.. Caaaatherrrinnneee ugghhh. And then I remember I need to relax and worry about myself. But I just can't help it. I have an urge to simply know everything. Maybe you could call it curiosity? My mother calls it being super nosy. But I don't do it on purpose, promise!

Another thing I think I spend to much time on is what people think about me. I have recently come to accept the fact that I am a proud person... buut I would like to be able go on without constantly worrying what others think of me. I put immense amounts of pressure on myself in situations to make sure my integrity is in tact. Frustrating i know... anyhoo these pictures are again from fffound.com.... till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment