Wednesday, January 14, 2009


OK so I was going to post today about the book I am reading. The book is called On the Road. And right before I signed into my blog, I decided I would check to see what my sisters blog was about today {just curious}. To my freekin surprise she posted about the book I am reading! She quoted one of the greatest quotes in the book aaaand basically stole my idea... and shes not even reading it! How rude!

Anyhoo you should totally check out On the Road. I was hesitant at first when Colby suggested it, because I had read several reviews and they were all a mix. But the book is amazing and incredibly inspiring!

I guess you could say it is kind of a dangerous book for me to read, because all I want to do now is hit the road and explore! Why am I sitting here?!?! Why aren't I out exploring the world!

So for now I would have liked to leave you with my fave quote from the book, but it looks like my sister has that covered. Instead I will leave you with the suggestion to really let yourself go and read the book. It truly is life changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment