Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Books!


So I am currently in the middle of reading three books, On the Road, Jane Eyre, and Naked. All three are pretty great and I really like them.

Now speaking of books, just a few minutes ago I looked up all of my business textbooks I will be needing for this semester {my mouth dropped open wide when I saw how much money I would be spending}. So far, it is a total of 465 dollars for Marketing Management, Business Management, and Advertising! I don't even know how much my accounting book is yet!

Ew. Gross. I really wish I was still working at the library so that I could take a textbook out for the full semester {totally not allowed} and just keep renewing it without anyone noticing. Also, I always had first dibs on books left on reserve... and I KNOW my accounting book is on reserve... damn

It doesn't help that I am currently broke and have yet to be called to sub. But, I must say I do thoroughly enjoy my relaxing days that consist of starbucks, magazines, tea, and online homework. {If I don't get a job though my mom wants me to work at the hospital with her}. I love my mom, shes great, we are close. But I don't think if I could handle 24/7 momma g time.

Anyhoo I found this picture on ffffound.com {i know, I have an addiction to the pictures of art} and I loved it. I love books, I love reading {nerd I know} but I just can't help it. I have started to collect all the books I have and I plan on buying a cute bookcase to put them all in. I cant wait! {again, nerd, I know}

No comments:

Post a Comment