Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A photo taken in NYC {aka my future home} simply stating I dream of Love. I came across it on ffffound.com, a blog where people post interesting pictures of art they have found on the internet. I can literally sit on the computer for hours browsing the hundreds of beautiful and interesting pictures that are there! I have even started saving the pictures to my computer so that I can go back and look at the ones that really caught my eye, like this one.

Ok, so I was talking to a friend yesterday about our new years resolutions and his is to simply find a girlfriend. It made me think, gee I would love to find a boyfriend for my new years resolution, but then again what if the "man of my dreams" isn't supposed to come into my life until later? Would I be putting unfair amounts of pressure on myself to constantly be on the look out? Or, should I choose the same new years resolution as my friend, and say, I am in pursuit of a boyfriend in the year 2009? I could look at it from The Secrets point of view and say I am summoning the love of my life by using the law of attraction {because I am a semi believer in the secret}.

Anyhoo I feel as though that is to much thought to be put into a new years resolutuon, but then again it could just be because my mind is on constant over drive and I over think every possible thought or idea. So, for now I am going to stick to my vision board and work on bettering myself in the new year, and maybe, just maybe, the man of my dreams will meet the bettered version of me and fall in love.


BUT for now, I will just keep dreaming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment