Monday, January 5, 2009

The New Year is HERE


This years Christmas was a sweet one. Filled with family, friends, delicious food, cheer, laughter, and love. AND we had a white Christmas! I really can't complain.
The New Year has also begun and I must say I have a really good feeling about it. I feel like a lot is going to change for the better, and I am ecstatic about it.
This year I have chosen to make a vision board instead of making one resolution and trying to stick to it. My Vision board is an Idea taken from the book The Secret. On this board are things I would like to accomplish over the next year. Each idea or activity pertains to a different part of my life.
The vision board will hang in my room where I will see it everyday and be reminded to Dance, Believe, beat stress, look Ravishing, feel sexy, dare to try, learn to cook, travel, take pictures, love, smile, laugh, read, beat the odds..... and sooo many more!
Because, I really can do whatever I want. And this year I plan on having fun, bettering myself, and doing the things I love <3

Everyone should make one!

No comments:

Post a Comment