Thursday, January 15, 2009

The future?



I love this picture.... of course I came across it on ffffound.com. In most circumstances I would totally agree with this, because over thinking everything I do is something I suffer from {yes, over thinking situations makes you suffer}. But right now, or recently, I am more worried about what is going to happen tomorrow.

Of course I know I will be around tomorrow, but I catch myself worrying way to much about the future. Even yesterday I was seriously considering changing majors! I should be graduating in the near future and I was thinking of changing from business to nursing!!! Its not even like I would have many classes that would transfer.... aka I would be in school for probably another two or three years, unless I took part in an accelerated course. AND then there is another part of me that wants to be a teacher, but holly insists I get my bachelors in business at westfield {yuck} and then just get my masters in education.

AND LASTLY there is that huge part of me that wants to live the next year of my life in a Kerouac style and work my butt off for a few months and then travel the US! There is so much I have never seen or experienced, and I am itching to get out there! {again, I blame colby for suggesting On the Road by Jack Kerouac, because the blame has to be put somewhere right?} haha

So for now I leave you with my thoughts being a little lost and confused. Ultimately I am completely unsure about the future and what it will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment