Friday, March 20, 2009

I found a reason



I love love love this song. It's perfectly short and sweet. I am actually also in the middle of choreographing a dance for it. {and when I say middle I really mean I only have the first thirty seconds done}. To most people thirty seconds means nothing, but to a dancer 30 seconds is 30 different steps or moves, its actually a good little chunk of choreography. It took me two and a half hours to get that far! And it is really pretty so far {if I do say so myself}. The style is a mix between ballet and contemporary, although I have no training in contemporary its coming out quite nice :). Its a good thing I have sixteen years of dance experience behind me! Anyhoo I plan on recording the dance once it is finished and wonderful, so I will be sure to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment