Wednesday, April 8, 2009

a ramble of an update :)

Wow I have no been on here in a while! I have seriously been sooo busy ever since spring break... Soo here is a quick update. After Spring break and midterms I basically was just keeping up with my homework and working. I did see Lady Gaga {I had an asthma attack while watching the concert squished in the third row}.... I didn't have my inhaler on my obvi, so after I caught my breath I spent the remainder of the concert safe on a balcony with dangaa.

And then this past weekend was my schools spring dance, Senate Banquet. It was a lot of fun! We danced the night away all dressed up and did our best to dodge the vom on the dance floor from all the silly little freshman. After the dance our on campus bar was offering free food! I ate a hot dog {so not classy} aaaand of course spilled ketchup all over my new purple dress.....{shouldn't have had the dog}.

Tomorrow I am heading back out to school for a girls night out before Easter weekend! I think I might even stop after work and get a new shirt.... because I just feel like a new shirt is needed for this long awaited girls night out dancing!

I know I mentioned a while back that I wanted to start the Twilight books. Well I am now on book number three and I have become one of those girls who are madly in love with Edward. I have a hard time putting the book down! It's truly making me crazy haha

Here is a beautiful dance that I had seen a while back on so you think you can dance. It is absolutely amazing, but when I look back at it now, it makes me think of Edward and Bella... read the books and you will know exactly what I mean. {I warned you, Twilight is taking over my life}

No comments:

Post a Comment