Monday, March 9, 2009

Mee ohhh myyy


Last night I went to bed knowing this week was going to be a hectic one. I was scheduled to work all five days, Luce today, Kennedy tomorrow, Galvin Wednesday, Hanson Thursday and Galvin again on Friday. If I were subbing at the high school on friday, instead of the middles school, I would have covered all 5 of the public schools here in town. HECTIC. I like it better when I'm at the same school for a few days. I don't like having different start and end times each day. But there really isnt anything I can do about it.

SO this morning rolls around, my alarm went off at 6:30am to give myself two hours before work. Anyways I decide to close my eyes just for a few extra minutes of sleep, next time I open them its 8am, I now have a half hour to get to work. HECTIC.

I was placed in a kindergarten classroom {for the first time}. The kids were cute as a button, BUT after a full day of basically babysitting 24 kids at the same time as bathroom breaks, math lessons, story time, gym glass, indoor recess, lunch, and circle time; I think I can safely say it was a great experience but I don't see myself doing that everyday. Thank youuu

Did I mention I am working five days, and I have midterms this week?? I have to take the midterms by midnight on friday because technically saturday starts spring break and they must be done by then. I should be reading and studying right now, but instead I just got back from the gym and I felt the need to share my hectic week.

Enough of all the complaining, next week is spring break and St Patricks day, and then the week after that is lady gaga and then the week after that is Senate. SO march will be a fantastic month, I just need to get through this week...OH and it needs to stop snowing, this is getting a little ridiculous.

p.s ffffound it

No comments:

Post a Comment