Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time is running out


Time is running out. I have until Friday at midnight to have all my exams and homework done! So far I have gotten all my homework done {yay} and two exams {yay yay}, now all I have left is two midterms {eeeek}. I am a little nervous about these two midterms considering the first tests in both classes were wicked hard. The same professor teaches these two classes, I guess you could say I am just lucky to have him twice...hmmm

Anyhoo I really shouldn't be on here, or dancing around to music, I should be studying! I was just desperate for a break and I am glad I took one. I'm working again tomorrow at the grade school then the middle school on Friday. Then it's spring break! Although I'm not going anywhere warm I plan on relaxing and perhaps even taking a few days off of work. ALSO one of my favorite holidays is over break! St. Patrick's Day! So good to be Irish ;)

ffffound the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment