Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm itching for an adventure



Spring break is right around the corner {all I need to do is survive three midterms next week...eek}. I am hoping to make it down to Florida, the change in weather would be fantastic! But we will seee. If not I will probably continue to work with the kiddies and read tons of books. {such a nerd} Maybe I will splurge on a tanning package {I know, soo bad, especially with the Irish skin} but I neeed sun, winter is killing me.

Anyhoo I came across this picture on ffffound {click on it, I dare you, you might find pictures you love} and now it is currently the background of my computer. I am itching for an adventure small or big, near or far. I just want to get into my car and drive, perhaps get lost. But really getting lost is all part of the adventure, see new places, meet new faces, and eventually get to where you were going. This summer I am really hoping to take a cross country trip {before camp starts of course}, my friend and I are talking about taking the trip after she graduates! How exciting is that?? It would be such a blast! I have even started saving for the adventure/trip {on top of my shiiit lately}.

But as for now perhaps I will take a trip up north to visit mle... or out west to the westies. What I really want to do it backpack through Europe AND someday I will. Just like my mom did when she graduated college...bamf

For after I graduate, I have even been looking into World Teach, an organization that stations people in other countries to teach children. That would be an amazing adventure AND I would be teaching kiddies all at the same time {of course its also a resume builder like mother says, because I should be looking towards the future... blah blah blah... I say ADVENTURE!}

No comments:

Post a Comment