Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Ramble


So technically I am on spring break. Unfortunately I am not somewhere warm laying on the beach soaking up the sun, I am sitting in C-town with the sisters trying to keep busy. For the past few weeks I haven't had any trouble getting called for work. I kept busy with work and homework. BUT now, this week when I have no homework or studying to do, I don't get called for work. This just makes it much harder for me to stay in and save money. Cuz if I have the time, I am going to spend the money.... not good.

So my sister found this Youtube account that uploaded several of the the Disney classics and in high definition! I find this very exciting {wicked lame} and I am in the middle of watching Cinderella right now! So Precious. http://www.youtube.com/user/di5n33 {check out her site if you ever find yourself looking to watch a Disney classic!}

AND tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day! I am super excited!

{this post was just a mess of a ramble... I blame it on my tiredness and lack of coffee today} The End

No comments:

Post a Comment