Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


It's Valentines day weekend! On Friday I did my best to be festive for the kiddies at school. I wore a fun red shirt and spent twelve dollars on heart shaped Lollies {I spent 12 even though I could have gotten the same amount for 9, because I knew I would want some as well, gotta get the good stuff}. The only catch was they needed to be good listeners and get their work done. All but one class accomplished this goal {second to last period was soooo bad and loud, neighboring teachers called the principal!}. They didn't get lollies.

Anyhoooo today my two gf's were home from school for the long weekend. We ordered in some sandwiches and salads, drank tea, had delicious chocolate covered strawberries {thanks to chachis bf whom mle calls the best boy friend everrrrr}, made some videos on facebook {hahaha pretty priceless} aaaand swapped music. We literally laughed till we shed tears {or in mles case, till she almost peed her pants}.

Although I can't say I enjoyed one of those "traditional" Valentines days, I looooved mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment