Monday, February 2, 2009

Interesting Weekend


This weekend was fun, interesting, wild, and of course dramatic. I was visiting friends, letting loose and having a good time. We gossiped over long breakfasts and dinners at the DC. Laughed until we literally shed tears, and drank until we had forgotten all our troubles.

Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time. It was just at times I felt things get a little out of hand {ok not just a little, a lot}. But thats me! I am super dramatic and I just can't help it.

So what was so dramatic? Nothing really, it was more that little things were blown out of proportion, therefore making it a big thing. One example was a boy {we all know boys are stupid} but I may have been a tad bit dramatic about it {ok, I was really dramatic}. And then a tiff with a friend, which I honestly have no idea what really happened {but we are still friends right? HA}. Oh did I mention my car got towed? Yes, that was interesting.

I was walking towards my car to drive home when I noticed from a distance that it was strangely getting higher and higher off the ground. After pleading with the wsc police {they have cold hearts} I had to pay over 200 dollars to get it back. Now that is something that deserves a dramatic retelling! So thats just what I did.

Anyways it was a good weekend over all! I had a blast! Some of the best partying and stories we have had so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment