Thursday, September 10, 2009

This all seems very familiar :)

I must say its good to be back. Although I am extremely sad that summer is ending I look forward to the fall. Summer is all about relaxation, beaches, bare feet {ew}, stiff drinks, and concerts. I can proudly say that I had my fair share of each this year and I really cant complain.

Now as for fall, it brings crunchy leaves {I adore walking through those}, scarves, light jackets, apple cider, thanksgiving, and cuddling to stay warm :)... Only downside is that school has once again started and I find myself spending countless hours in front of my computer {for my online courses of course}.

So, I am going to start up once again slowly until I start remembering to update with cool things, pretty pictures, sweet music, and funny sayings!

No comments:

Post a Comment