Thursday, December 18, 2008

Home for break


Finals are finally over and I am home for Christmas break. I must say, the end of a semester is always bitter sweet for me. I am happy to be done with all classes, and happy to be home with friends and family, but I am always sad to be leaving my friends from school behind. Sooo I will plan silly sleepovers and roadtrips to visit them. I cant wait.
Tomorrow there is a snow storm coming and I couldnt be more excited. I had plans to go to another one of those ugly sweater parties but I think the place I want to be the most is snowed in, baking cookies, laughing, drinking hot coco, and singing along to Christmas music. Now doesnt that just sound idealistic?
Speaking of snow, have you ever really looked really closely at snowflake?? They are amazing! I legit could state at them for hours. When you get really close you can see that they are wonderfully textured and incredibly delicate. I love it. I love the saying no two snowflakes are the same. I luff it. I love it. I lurve it.
Watch the great love movie Annie Hall, its where the great quote "Love is too weak a word for what I feel -- I lurve you, you know, I loave you, I loff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I -- I do, don't you think I do?" came from.
You'll Luff it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment